Thursday 28 August 2014

♡ birmingham adventures and stuff ♡

Yesterday I took a trip to Birmingham to meet one of my friends called Emily who I met whilst queuing for 5sos back in March, and it was really fun! We went to most of the shops in the city centre and we ate lunch in mcdonalds 



I finally bought the physical copy of the 1975's album from HMV for £5, some tattoo choker style bracelets from River Island for £3, a 5sos sticker from HMV (lame) which was £1 and a pink gemstone-y bracelet for 50p from Claire's (me and Em got matching ones which is pretty cute ♡)





I wore a basic black short sleeved crop top from New Look for around £4 with a blue, black and red tartan skirt, from New Look again for £6 and black tights underneath. I wore my favourite shoes, aka my black hologram looking high platform shoes from Schuh, for £28. I bought these earlier this month and they're already splitting at the sides, it might be the way I walk or it might just be how the shoes are made, but other than that slight problem they're really cool shoes and can help you create a grunge look, along with tartan styled things and dark outfits.             

The jewellery I wore - a sun and moon choker on a black cord, which you can make yourself or buy off e-bay or someone who sells chokers on instagram/bigcartel. I got mine from Moons Jewellery, I found out about this seller through instagram and bought 3 items from her store! The charm chokers I bought were lovely and really well made. I also wore my tattoo choker style bracelets and my friendship bracelet which are pictured further up.

Thankyou for reading and comment below if you have any questions or just general comments!

- Tia ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment