Sunday 31 August 2014

☾ cool friends, cool photos ☾

Earlier today, me and Maisie took a trip up to the chase and we took some pictures. It was unbelievably sunny so the snaps we took came out pretty cool. Maisie is extremely photogenic, unlike myself. Check out her blog if you have the chance! (Everytime I mention her name, her blog is linked).

It's good to have a friend that you can follow around with a camera. And it's good to have a friend that does the same for you. 

Some photos we took today..,,..,.,


Trying to blend in with the heather..it didn't work












The dress I wore: Primark, £8 (I don't normally shop there due to what I've heard about them; but the dress was lovely and I couldn't resist)
White crop top: H&M, £3 
Tights; Asda, around £3
Shoes: Schuh, £28

I also wore a tattoo choker style bracelet which was £3 from River Island, it came in a set of 2, with a black and purple. 
Embedded image permalink
My choker, which you cannot see in the photos (the screenshot to the right is from her bigcartel, which is the choker I won, her site linked when I mention the store!) is from Sea Sirens UK, I won the mollusc choker through her giveaway, which I can't believe I won! When I received the choker it came in a lovely tissue paper wrapped package including some little sweets. It fits my neck perfectly, and it is so well made, I would definitely buy from her store again! So if you're looking for a cute choker to add to your collection, go and buy something related to the underwater (❁˘◡˘❁)



No comments:

Post a Comment