Sunday 7 September 2014

☼ birthday meal and stuff ☼

Yesterday I went out to Frankie and Benny's for my friends birthday meal. I had pizza and a huge ice cream sundae after, which was really nice! I had a lot of fun and hung out with a friend who I hadn't seen in a while, met someone new friends, got to spend time with my bestfriend and got to take some cool polaroids and pictures with them after the meal. 

I wore my black long sleeved crop top and a black skater skirt from New Look, with my holographic platform shoes from Schuh, my sun and moon choker and my black tattoo choker style bracelet which I wear all the time. ☠ 

Below are some photos we took, sorry this is such a short post but everytime I exit the app on my iPod the post doesn't save, so I've had to write it out again loads of times 

Now that school has started, I will be posting less frequently due to me doing a lot of homework and revision as its my GCSE year! But I'll blog when something cool and interesting happens. Thankyou for reading 


                     
                                           

             
                              ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment